Mission of the Award:
The award aims to foster the utilization of Social Media for social empowerment while harmonizing cross-border relationships by creating a regional network of Social Media enthusiasts.
who can apply :
- Any Individual, NGO/NPO, Corporates, Students, Teachers, Farmers, Startups, Corporate, Government Organizations, Mobile app Developers, Marketing experts can apply.
- The Social media presence of the initiative should be minimum six months old at the time of applying.
- Nominations are welcome from the followingthese South Asian countries: Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Afghanistan.
- There is no limitation regarding the platforms, cost or channels the projects work with.
- Entries should focus on execution and impact rather than level of reach and engagement.
- Award nominations from past year winners for the same project will not be considered
1- There are no charges applicable for nominating any project in Social Media for Empowerment Award.
2- There are no limitations on submitted number of Nominations from any organisation i.e. One can submit’n’ number of nominations for different projects from the same organisation.
3- Any partner to Social Media for Empowerment Award is eligible to apply for the Nomination process of any of their project as Jury is completely independent process, irrespective of Social Media for Empowerment program stakeholders.
4- Any False information submitted about the project will immediately led to permanent disqualification of the Nominee.
5- There is no limitation regarding the platforms, cost or channels the projects work with.
6- One project shall only be submitted for one category.
7- The same project can be applied again if it is not a winning entry of past years.
8- Irrespective of the product/project language, all producer and project information must be in English.
9- Any applicant shall receive an acknowledgement mail to their email address after submitting the Nomination form successfully.
10- Any applicant may edit/modify the details in the Nomination form till the last date of accepting the Nomination form using their credentials.
11- The fields marked mandatory in nomination forms are necessary to fill by the nominee.
12- Evaluation Criteria: Nomination forms must be filled out entirely. Judging will be scored on:
a) Quality of Content & Relevance
b) Impact & Sustainability
c) USP & Strategic Value
d) Ease of Use: Functionality & Navigation
e) Execution value & Implementation
f) Overall Experience
h) Cause behind the initiative
For any query or suggestions:
Reach us at 91-11-26532786 or write us : email@example.com