- Any Individual, NGO/NPO, Corporates, Students, Teachers, Farmers, Startups, Corporate, Government Organizations, Mobile app Developers, Marketing experts who uses Social Media as a platform can apply.
- The Social media presence of the initiative should be minimum six months old at the time of applying. (Does not apply to initiatives nominated under Innovation@Covid-19 category)
- Nominations are welcome from the following South Asian countries: Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Afghanistan.
- There is no limitation regarding the platforms, cost or channels the projects work with.
- Entries should focus on execution and impact rather than level of reach and engagement.
- Award nominations from past year winners for the same project will not be considered.