Each Award Category will be judged by a Panel of Jurors. The Jury Panel comprises eminent experts from the private and public sectors, industries and the academia who are selected on the basis of their overall insight on the subjects and domain. The Jury is always a mix of diversity, language, region, gender and sector.
- The process of evaluation commences from the closing date of nominations.
- The initial judging is through an online review of the nominations by the Virtual Jury Panel.
- In the main Jury, the Jurors’ Panel is expected to go through all the nominations in the final stage and give them a score according to their criteria.
- Jurors of the respective award categories have the right to modify the judging criteria to suit the respective category in consultation with the Judging Chairman of the Awards.
- The Jurors Panel, in consultation with the Awards Chairman may transfer any nomination received to another category, to ensure ‘best fit’.
- The decision of the Jury is final and binding.
- Jury holds the right to contact any eligible nominee for their doubt/queries regarding the project.
- The Jurors panel reserves the right to declare ‘Not eligible’ if a nomination does not meet the standards.
- The final results only will be announced during the Awards Gala.